Lemon Myrtle Hand soap
The SimplyClean business is based in the Northern Rivers, NSW and unfortunately, has been affected by the devastating flood in this area. Product availability may be impacted over the next few weeks, while SimplyClean works to get back to business as usual.
Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash is creamy and smooth, with the natural antibacterial power of pure Australian lemon myrtle oil.
We use only the best and essential ingredients to leave your hands clean, fresh and germ free.
- NO colour and absolutely NO artificial fragrance
- Kind to sensitive and easily irritated skin
- pH 5.5, just perfect for your skin
- Toxin and sensitiser free: Free from sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS and SLES), PEGs, parabens, mineral oils, CDE and methylisothiazolinone (CMIT and MIT)
- Family safe and earth safe
- Grey water and septic safe
- No animal testing or animal products
- Palm oil free
Pure Australian lemon myrtle oil (backhousia citriodora), glycerin (vegetable based skin moisturiser), hydroxyethylcellulose (plant derived thickener), lauralkonium chloride (food safe; kills germs), tetrasodium edta (water softener), polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable foaming surfactant), water.